Eastleigh Conservatives are focussed on increasing Conservative representation on Eastleigh Borough Council. We hold the Lib Dems to account by questioning and clarifying their plans, petitioning and raising awareness. We sound out local opinion by canvassing and surveying opinion on local issues. We are always driven by the desire to secure the best deal for everyone in the Eastleigh Constituency according to Conservative principles to sustain the core Eastleigh Council services and leisure activities.
If you believe these aims to be important to you then you might well wish to make your contribution and join the Eastleigh Conservative Association.
There is a great variety of work to be done to keep the Eastleigh Conservative campaign going at all times and we can always make good use of your help in delivering leaflets or knocking on doors. There are many other ways in which we can make use of your abilities to promote the Conservative cause. For all this we ensure you are never asked to take on anything you are uncomfortable with and we will train and support you as necessary.
We enjoy a warm and lively social bond within the Association and throughout the year we run a variety of fundraising events with the aim of attracting a broad range of interests and tastes. These are organised either through the constituency branches or the Eastleigh Conservative Association. Members of the Association will be kept informed of these events and activities.
We always look forward to welcoming new members to the Association and will be happy to answer any queries you may have. You can contact the Association at 01489 786 039. We do recognise that you may not wish or are unable to take on an active role and we will in any case be very grateful for your membership.
Benefits of membership include:
- Social & political events throughout the year
- The selection of candidates for Westminster and Europe.
- Decisions on key policy ideas for the next General Election.
- A vote in local Constituency Association elections.
Join us today...
Annual membership of the Conservative Party is only £25 or £5 if you are under 23. The Conservative Party relies on donations from supporters and membership money is a vital fund raiser for local campaigning.
Membership Terms and Conditions
1. Application for membership of the Conservative Party is subject to review by the Party and its Constituency Associations before final approval. Final approval of on-line or central applications, or non-approval, will be communicated to the applicant in writing as soon as possible after the application is made.
2. Applications will not be considered where the applicant is a member under suspension or is a former member currently expelled from the Party.
Please use the forms below.
Please send cheques, made payable to Eastleigh Conservative Association addressed to:
Eastleigh Conservative Association
Upper Northam Close
Or email us at Eastleighconservatives@gmail.com
Or call us on 01489 786039
See below Membership application and Standing order forms
|Membership application form||189.26 KB|
|Membership Bank Standing order form||207.86 KB|